- Up to 45 GHz
- Up to 80 Channels @ 20 GHz
- Up to 120 GS/s
- Up to 768 Mpts/Ch
LabMaster 9 Zi-A modular oscilloscope systems completely re-define oscilloscope performance and capabilities.
- Multi-channel operation at the highest bandwidths
- 20 channels @ 45 GHz
- 40 channels @ 36 GHz
- 80 channels @ 20, 16, or 13 GHz
- Bandwidth and channel upgrade flexibility
- ChannelSync for precise synchronization of all acquisition modules
- Server-class CPU (33.6 GHz effective clock rate, up to 192 GB RAM)
- Ultra-low jitter noise floor (125 fs rms) and ultra-high time base stability.
LabMaster 9 Zi-A provides more of everything, and it's modular design provides the simplest upgrade path in bandwidth and channel count. ChannelSync ensures precise synchronization of all channels in all acquisition modules using a single-distributed 10 GHz clock and a single trigger circuit. The result is the highest timebase accuracy and an ultra-low 275 fs jitter between all channels, identical to that provided with a single, standard oscilloscope package.
Upgrade flexibility is designed in—start with a minimum configuration and add channels over time by simply adding additional acquisition modules, upgrade bandwidth on existing modules, or mix and match bandwidths in one system. A server-class CPU packs additional processing power for the immense amounts of data made possible by LabMaster 9 Zi-A.
LabMaster enables the leading-edge technologies that provide enhanced high speed data transfer and communication—such as 28 – 32 Gb/s SERDES, multi-lane serial data (40/100 GbE, PCIe Gen3), DDR, and optical coherent modulation communications. It's also ideal for defense and aerospace applications where high channel count and high bandwidth are both required.